An eight-year-old won $200 worth of legal REC in a raffle at a youth-hockey tournament in Dawson Creek, British Columbia. Each competing team was invited to put together baskets worth at least $50 as raffle gifts, and the lucky youngster received one full of dry flower, prerolls, edibles, and accessories. Raffle organizers said the basket was in an area for adults only.
- The kid in question didn’t collect the prize himself: raffle organizers informed his father, and checked his ID when he picked it up. It remains a mystery how he was able to choose a raffle gift from a restricted area.
- “My grandson thought he won a great prize,” said the grandfather. “‘Dad, I won chocolate!’ ‘No, son, there’s bad drugs in the chocolate.’ How do you explain that to a kid?”
- One Twitter wag responded, “Imagine the grandpa is mad cuz it’s mids.”
- MED data app Strainprint surveyed its users about cannabis and sex. They liked both, particularly together.
Strainprint, Inside the Jar
- Brad “PancakeNap 420” Martin reviewed Seth Rogen’s Canopy REC brand Houseplant. It wasn’t as brutal as grower Travis Lane’s shellacking of Pure Sunfarms’ Headband last week, but I’m not sure Houseplant survived it.
GrowthOp, Inside the Jar