The metaphoric bathing in blood has begun, if only appearing as a heavy trickle right now.
- Predictions are for widespread company failures, with some going into receivership. Cannabis companies can’t access bankruptcy protection, due to federal restrictions.
- “By the end of the year, we’re going to see a lot of our members I think fall out of the industry,” said Lindsay Robinson, executive director of the California Cannabis Industry Association.
- Have a nice weekend.
- On Tuesday Caliva gave Eaze its walking papers, and that matters to more than just the delivery service.
San Jose Inside
- The post-Bierman MedMen strategy has boiled down to using debt rather than equity to plug its cash shortfall.
- Dave Bowman was a leading-edge plant breeder who got cannabis famous using the the name Subcool. It was Subcool who developed the organic growing approach Super Soil. And last Saturday, Dave Bowman died.
Cannabis Business Times