- Attitudes to cannabis are liberalizing in Peru and much of Latin America.
- The Miami Herald checks in on Jamaica’s MED scene.
- France moved towards legalizing MED.
- Low THC products known as “cannabis light” are gaining popularity in Italy.
- Unsettled by an explosion of new more potent cannabis products, European Union authorities called for more vigilance in monitoring marijuana.
- Canadian use climbed more than 60% between 2011 and 2017.
- A MED clinic in Thailand immediately filled its patient quota.
The Nation (Thailand)