For this week’s summer business issue, we looked at how the industry is doing in our unpredictable times. The short answer seems to be: Pretty darn well, considering.
- “Overall, cannabis sales seem to be following their standard seasonal patterns. July and August are often strong months,” Hilary Corrigan reports in WeedWeek.
- The industry’s jobs market has never been stronger.
- Brands are figuring out how to retool for a summer without festivals.
- Dispensaries have overhauled their operations and marketing for this “doozy” of a year.
- Pot stock analyst Alan Brochstein is increasingly bullish on the second half of 2020.
New Cannabis Ventures