Here’s the latest state news:
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says the best chance to legalize REC this year is through the budget. He said he’s “optimistic” it will happen.
- New Mexico’s bid to legalize REC legislatively is almost certainly dead this year.
- After a bill passed the state Senate, Virginia is on the brink of decriminalizing.
- Canna Law Blog previews Oregon’s legislative session.
- Florida House Speaker Jose Oliva (R) said a bill capping THC levels in MED is a priority.
- Arizona’s MED patient list is growing steadily.
How can WeedWeek help you succeed? Take this anonymous two-question survey.