Here’s the latest from some of the country’s smaller markets:
- More than four years after Louisiana legalized MED, it went on sale in as many as nine licensed dispensaries.
- The Utah Supreme Court rejected a challenge to the state’s MED law, which was passed by the governor and legislature in December. It replaced a more liberal MED law passed by voters in November.
- Portland, Maine’s largest city, proposed rules for REC businesses. Maine voters approved REC in 2016.
- A New Mexico judge ruled the state must issue MED cards to out of state residents.
- Missouri’s MED licensing process is off to a slow start.
St. Louis Public Radio