A $10M class action lawsuit claims that in Oregon, Cura’s Select Elite vapes contained significantly less THC than labelled.
- MSO Curaleaf, which acquired Cura for $400M earlier this year, declined to comment on the lawsuit but said a similar case had been dismissed.
- Investment firm Arcadian Capital sued for 3% of the acquisition price claiming it introduced Curaleaf’s predecessor and Cura. Cura says the claim in invalid.
- Last week WeedWeek reported on an investor lawsuit against Curaleaf’s latest acquisition, Grassroots.
More from Hilary Corrigan in WeedWeek:
- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission sued several cannabis related entities claiming they defrauded investors as they raised $25M.
- The legacy of Jimi Hendrix is caught up in a complicated cannabis-trademark saga.
- A lawsuit says California brand Caliva‘s web site isn’t compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Could the same happen to you?