In 2017, the tiny desert town of Tipton was bought by cannabis company American Green. Since then, the property-town’s ownership has switched hands. Now the folks in charge of Tipton are called CannaWake Corporation.
And CannaWake intends to make Tipton a one-stop, religion-based cannabis resort.
- The church’s focus would be a “God of Ganja” with sermons on the benefits of pot from the pulpit.
- “We hope that people that come out here respect and be considerate of their neighbors when they do consume out here. Not just to be willie-nillie about it,” said Eslinger.
- Tipton presently has no ganja dispensary.
- What’s this talk about there still being time for cannabis farming to take an alternative route from that of Big Ag?
Los Angeles Times
- Cannabis is front and center in County Supervisors contests in Santa Barbara, where influence is the issue, and up in Humboldt, where candidates have been in damage assessment mode.