- The transaction in question involved merging with a Canadian company to list on a Canadian stock exchange.
- Massachusetts regulators called it a “good faith” mistake since no channel or form existed to make the required disclosures.
- Curaleaf recently attracted a slapdown from the FDA for making “over the line” health claims about CBD. Canna Law Blog discusses the case.
Also in Massachusetts:
- Nantucket’s first dispensary is opening, but having a pot shop on an island creates additional complications. For example, it’s illegal to cross federal waters with cannabis, even in a plane, so The Green Lady has created a vertically integrated business on Nantucket.
- The Boston Globe published the essential guide to buying and consuming in the Commonwealth.