In the week of March 9 to March 15, cannabis edibles in California, Nevada, Washington and Colorado saw a 10.6 percentage increase in market share.
Food-oriented weed’s move toward dominance is no fluke. In these solitary times, edibles are blowin up.
- Far less social than doing a dab, gummies make up about half of the edibles market.
- Concentrates were leading-edge in 2019, driving a lot of legal weed’s growth.
- Even before COVID-19, vape-related illness had caused vaporizer and dab use to slow.
- Some see breaking from concentrates as reasonable during a respiratory pandemic.
- We know edibles are breaking big and delivery is emergent, but will a kinder legal cannabis business model be a byproduct of what we’re going through now?
- Here is the story of two different Tahoe cannabis dispensaries in two different states and how they are trying to navigate business.
Tahoe Daily Tribune