At New Cannabis Ventures, analyst Alan Brochstein is bullish:
- He anticipates solid revenue growth and improved profitability to emerge in the coming Q2 earnings reports.
- Furthermore, suggests the possibility Democrats win the Senate in November as a potential catalyst for a pot stock rally.
- In a contrary view, at MJBiz, Mike Regan warns of possible Q2 estimate cuts.
- National Law Review says industry M&A has suffered because of the pandemic.
In other corporate doings:
- A court ruled MedMen owes its Ex-CFO legal fees in his lawsuit against the retailer.
- A shareholder is ????suing Grassroots Cannabis regarding the price of a proposed acquisition by MSO Curaleaf.
- A Green Entrepreneur editorial bemoans the industry’s exclusion by top tier business analysts.
- Bloomberg writes the industry’s struggles have created “distressed opportunities” for investors.
- The New York Times discovered edibles are selling well.
- Israel surpassed Germany as the world’s top importer of MED flower.