Goodness! Did you know that a person can purchase knockoff products for vaporizing… marijuana? Who knew?
Actually, we learned this week that a lot of people find the counterfeit device market’s existence to be news.
- California saw another death, in Visalia the same neck of small-town Central California where the story was born. He died hours after Gov. Newsom addressed the vape panic.
- More than ever, it’s crucial that consumers distinguish between bootleg devices for vaporizing cannabis and the real deal. Weedmaps describes how to determine if a product is legit, even though Weedmaps continues to allow unlicensed stores to advertise on its platform.
- In case you need more dissection of the horrible possibilities, consider the CBD cartridges that won’t get sold.
- Also, we need a new name for vaping. It had too many problematic sonic connotations in the first fucking place.
- A Humboldt County family struggles along with atypical beauty and poetry fashion in a new docuseries produced by Flow Kana.The Great Outdoor” is a significant step forward for normalization.