- Here are five non-gummie edible brands to watch, according to data firm BDSA.
- After a Connecticut REC bill passed the state Senate, House Republicans want to wait before legalizing. This raises the possibility of a special session or a delay until next year.
- MSO Curaleaf launched a brand in partnership with Rolling Stone magazine.
- Big California distributor Herbl acquired distributor and tech company Blackbird for an undisclosed amount.
- Defunct media start-up Civilized is relaunching as Live Civilized. The company says it hopes to pay back freelancers and employees to whom it owes money.
- Canna Law Blog answers your top six questions about ketamine clinics.
- WeedWeek contributor Jackie Bryant has a great story about whether stoned lobsters are less distressed when they’re boiled to death.
- Washington state will give a free joint to adults who get vaccinated.
- On Instagram, a clever variation of wake and bake.