Florida cannabis regulators suddenly legalized edibles, creating a huge new market in the MED only state.
- Many seniors prefer edibles to inhaling, and Florida has a huge senior population.
- The Miami Herald has more.
In other state news:
- Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf (D) renewed calls for REC legalization. The Republican legislature doesn’t seem to be on board.
- While Vermont has legalized REC, the push to create an industry has been a tough slog.
- The Nebraska Supreme Court will determine whether voters decide on MED in November.