Elsewhere, much of the industry seems to be thriving:
- As mainstream retail took a major hit, cannabis sales remained strong in April.
- Six months into legalization, weekly REC sales topped MED for the first time.
- A new report from The Arcview Group predicted global legal sales will jump 38% in 2020 to $20.4B.
- Pot shops on the Las Vegas Strip, perhaps the market hardest hit by COVID, are getting ready to re-open. ????WW California has more.
- A survey asked thousands of cannabis consumers about their purchasing and usage preferences.
- In an “unhappy case,” two companies lost their yearslong 280E appeal because of a FedEx snafu.
- In WeedWeek‘s new Industry Voices feature, Terrapin Care Station communications director Peter Marcus asked if companies are growing too fast.