- Three quarters polled by Ipsos said legalization hasn’t affected workplace health and safety while 70% say there’s been no effect on quality of work.
Canadian HR Reporter
- Nearly three quarters of those said legalization has had no impact on workplace productivity, and 71% said it hasn’t increased absenteeism.
- Meanwhile, ten percent of employers allow cannabis on the job. Far out!
- How has legal REC and MED affected Atlantic Canada? There are long waits for MED, doctors warn against youth using REC, and employers remain nonsensically afraid legalization will mean employees are “too wasted to work.”
- Trina Fraser thumbed through the Quebec Superior Court decision quashing the provincial home-grow ban. The Court noted Quebec has the right to limit home growing to fewer than four plants, but not to ban growing outright.