American life lay on the brink of lockdown, yet business is lovely. Leave it to Mary Jane to find a perfectly ironic moment to prove herself essential.
- California has experienced April 20 and Black Friday-level sales.
- There are reports of REC customers gathering in lines outside of dispensaries and sometimes purchasing the full ounce limit.
- “I’m not surprised with the ban saying folks over 60 need to stay home. Now delivery is pretty important to them,” said Maisha Bahati of CrystalNugs in Sacramento. “We’ll see how that goes as things go on. If that population is going to increase.”
- In Nevada, social distance-y dispensary lines were the story, until Gov. Sisolak classified cannabis as essential.
- As a demonstration of how Cali legal weed can hold two thoughts in mind at once, Select pushed its “Puff Puff, Don’t Pass” campaign while riding the Los Angeles delivery boom.
- While you were disinfecting, major-league MSO Harvest Health and Recreation bought Have a Heart dispensaries, then announced the departure of its executive director.
Cannabis Dispensary Mag
- Fantastically fast, Meadow has developed and published a set of industry health and safety protocols.
- Like 2020 group yoga and happy hours, the March 31 Infused Products Virtual Conference will be online. Unlike good yoga and booze, it doesn’t cost anything. The agenda is varied and relevant.
California Industry Journal