Business Insider reports on how CBD and hemp brands are skirting Facebook’s ad ban.
- The site talked to three companies about their tactics.
- Facebook recently cracked open the door by allowing topical CBD companies to advertise.
- Canna Law Blog studies hemp and CBD in California.
- MSO Green Growth Brands said it would buy concentrate company Moxie for $310M.
- Former Home Depot CEO Bob Nardelli joined hydroponics firm GrowGeneration as a strategic advisor.
- CNBC‘s Jim Cramer says there’s been a “paradigm shift” in cannabis: Investors are starting to care if a company makes money.