Cannabis may now be essential, but the business isn’t getting any easier. After a huge spike following mid-March’s initial shelter in place orders, cannabis sales have fallen.
- ????For lots more on what the data tells us, check out this week’s Power Player interview with Headset Head of Strategy Jocelyn Sheltraw.
- Pot stocks saw a big jump this week, some of them began near all time lows however.
- Where they’re allowed, drive-thru dispensaries are proving popular with customers.
- Nevada ordered dispensary storefronts shut and required all sales to be delivered. Many other states and cities made similar accommodations and allowed curbside pick-up.
Reno Gazette Journal
- Canna Law Blog has a post on dealmaking in the time of Covid-19.
- While he’s not overseeing the country’s worst Covid-19 caseload, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo apparently still wants to legalize REC this spring.