Good news for Aurora, whose Q3 earnings report revealed the company’s sales grew 20% in the last quarter to reach $65M. REC sales generally grew 37% over the quarter, MED sales were up 8%. NewsWire, Barron’s
- Yet there was scant news in the report about potential partnerships, or the company’s plan to enter the U.S. market. Yahoo
- Aurora doubled its production with 15,590 kilograms in Q3, up from 7,822 in Q2. Though its international MED sales increased 40%, they were nonetheless hampered by supply shortages.
- Aurora entered into a multi-year, multi-million-dollar global partnership with mixed-martial-arts organization UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) to research the relationship between hemp-derived CBD and athletic recovery and wellness.
- Organigram began trading on the Nasdaq.
- Flowr received approval to begin listing on Nasdaq.
- Newstrike announced its shareholders approved Hexo‘s proposed acquisition of the company.
- The Alberta Cannabis Council, established by LPs and retailers, announced its launch this week, following on the path of the Quebec Cannabis Industry Association, which announced its foundation last month. Globe and Mail